I’m very lukewarm about this outfit. Well, maybe not the outfit. It’s the hair. I get very lazy with my hair in the summertime, and this year is obviously no exception. Maybe I’ll attempt twenty different hairstyles in the next twenty days or something. This would count as one, right? (lame-o ponytail, check!)
Anyway, after the amazing feedback yesterday (thank you. Really, thank you), I decided to post what I had originally intended, which is a short reader survey for you guys. I’m trying to implement some good changes around here, but I also want to make sure you like what you’re reading. So, please take a few and answer one, two or all of the following questions (you can also email me at vinylahoy (at) gmail.com, if you prefer):
1. How often do you read Miss Vinyl Ahoy?
2. What is your favorite part of Miss Vinyl Ahoy?
3. How long have you been reading and how did you found out about the blog?
4. What would you like to see more of?
5. What would you like to see less of?
6. Would you like to read about other things beside what I’m wearing and DIY/how-to posts? (recipes, lifestyle, my marriage, celeb fashions, etc)
7. Would you be interested in vlogs? If so, what kinds? (about my outfit, DIY, answering questions, etc)
8. How often would you like to see new DIY/how-to posts? Do you have any you’d like to see?
9. What do you think about advertising on blogs (in general, or on this one)?
10. Any other thoughts you have to make Miss Vinyl Ahoy a better blog for you, the reader?
Thanks!! (PS- just know that even if you try to answer anonymously, WordPress collects the IP address you’re using, so if you’re saying something not-so-nice, and you’ve commented before, I may be able to tell that it’s you. Creative criticisms are allowed and encouraged. Just wanting to give you full disclosure before you tell me off or something!)