Top: Tucker for Target
Vest: Banana Republic
Necklace: Charlotte Russe
Shoes (can’t see): Forever 21
Today’s update is short, because I’m sure everyone wants to get onto the FBFF blogger nominations (thanks to everyone who’s nominated me for anything, by the way. I’m completely blown away and touched that you guys would think of me!). But before I do that, I want to say hi to Burke! I’m told that she reads my blog everyday with her mom and that she loves my fancy necklaces! I love fancy necklaces too, as you can tell!
1. Creative Juices (most creative): I’ve got to give it up to Louise from Coffee and a Cardigan. She never ceases to amaze me with her outfits. They’re fun, creative and she goes to work in them, then home to play with her daughter in them! Amazing.
2. The Real Deal (authenticity): She’s probably one of the very first people I ever “talked” to in the blogger world, Jenni from Pixie in Pumps. We don’t know each other (IRL), but I feel like I know her. The way she blogs, her tweets, her emails and her packages (thanks for the yummy treats!) makes me feel like we’re BFFs.
3. Spark Notes (most helpful): Vahni from Grit and Glamour hands down. I found her maybe a year ago and have just been in awe ever since. She’s so helpful, about anything, and is so kind about it.
4. Newbie (newest blogger less than a year old): Betsy from Miss B Gets Dressed. I love this girl. Can’t even explain it.
5. Can You Hear Me Now (most connected): I’ve gotta give this one up to Collette from Statements in Fashion, creator of Twitter Tuesday and the 411 magazine. She always seems to know what’s going on, who’s doing what and who’s who. But she never seems like she’s not there, if you know what I mean. She responds to my emails, tweets, whatever and it always kind and sincere.
6. If I had a Hammer (best DIY): Erica of PS I made this. I follow her on twitter and am often inspired to make something after she posts!
7. Tribe Leader (blogger who leads others and brings bloggers together): Katy from Modly Chic. FBFF. Need I say more?
8. Practically Perfect (most fashionable): This is very much a personal choice, but I pick Kendi from Kendi Everyday. Even if you wouldn’t wear her outfit in the exact same way (we’re not all blessed with those mile-long legs), you gain inspiration from each of her outfits. Plus, she’s the genius behind 30×30, which so many of us participate in and love.
9. Paint by Numbers (best beauty blogger): Keiko Lynn, simply because I love her makeup Mondays!
10. Renaissance Woman (best all around blogger, fashion, beauty, lifestyle): Sydney from the Daybook. She always posts a mix of everything, and I love her attitude!
If you’re not listed here, it’s not because I don’t love your blog or follow it. Obviously I had to pick only 10 people, and there are at least 200+ I would choose if I could. To see the other nominees, or learn more about FBFF, head over to Modly Chic.