Cardigan: Gift from my mother-in-law
Skirt: Borrowed from Coffee and a Cardigan
Tights: Some British website
Shoes: Forever 21
Necklace: Gift from mother-in-law
Belt: From a Modcloth dress
Hey. My name is Suze. I dressed like Emma Pillsbury without meaning to. Can you tell how crazy windy it was when I was trying to get these photos? (Thanks for taking them Craig!!) And, Louise and I have embarked on a trade of sorts. We sent each other a box of clothes, because minus the height difference, we’re actually the same size (yay!). So, next week we’ll be styling each other’s stuff (OMG- she sent over some awesome stuff. She might not get it all back…)
Annnnd, this week in FBFF, we’re taking it easy and instead of answering questions, we’re offering up 10 things about ourselves.
So, I decided I’m going to list 10 things I love:
1. My favorite movies are Rocky Horror, Empire Records and Alice in Wonderland. These movies are ones I can watch over and over without getting sick of them.
2. My favorite books are The Great Gatsby and The Picture of Dorian Grey. I can read them both over and over (and have!). I have one copy of each book I bought while abroad when I was 16, and they hold awesome memories of the trip.
3. Halloween is my favorite holiday. (What? You already knew that?). Well, fine. More holiday stuff then… We don’t pass out candy because no kids come over, and I haven’t had a Christmas tree up in three years. It’s in the box in the closet, where it will probably stay forever.
4. My favorite color is green, with purple as a close second.
5. I laugh when people fall down, as long as they’re not badly injured, when watching World’s Dumbest on TruTV. (I laugh when I fall down, so please don’t tell me it would be different if it were me falling.) I am a schadenfreude, as V would say!
6. I do not sing in public. Ever. I will go to karaoke bars, but I don’t sing. I only sing in my car. Only. And if no one else is there.
7. I’ve sat on the couch and eaten an entire package of oreos before. I’m not proud, but it was delicious!
8. I DVR old episodes of Full House and watch them on Saturdays while doing laundy.
9. I read every single comment, email and facebook message I’m sent. I may suck at responding to comments, but I read them!
10. I have a very odd talent for being able to name a movie or actor based on a very slim description (“That girl in that movie with that guy on the lake…” “Rachel McAdams” “Yes!”).
Now I’m off to a Halloween party! I’m wearing a costume you haven’t seen yet… I gave a hint in my “10 things,” so see if you can guess it below (it’s from a movie!!)