Some of you may already know of ModlyChic‘s Friend Friday. I’m new to the topic, and I can’t think of a better one to start with: vacation!
1. Are you going anywhere this summer that will require a suitcase?
Yes, next week actually. I’m taking a quick five-day trip to Chicago.
2. What are your ‘must-pack’ items?
I try to pack one nice outfit (skirt or dress) and one jeans-and-tee combo. Other than that, I pretty much just throw everything else in.
3. When it comes to makeup how much of your collection do you pack? What do you take? What do you leave behind?
I have a makeup bag containing everything my lovely friend Amber gifted me. She took pity on my horrible skin and gave me Bare Essentials, which has done wonders. I take it ALL.
4. Do you have any travel packing advice?
Pack as lightly as you can. Pack things that can be worn a few times, in a few different ways. Accessories can make and outfit, so bring plenty!
5. What one item should every woman pack when going on a vacation?
Sunscreen. No one needs to look gross and leathery like Donatella Versace. Ick.
Friend Friday questions are posed by ModlyChic. Check out her blog to join the fun!