(reposted from shoeaday.wordpress.com)
Just for fun, I’ve divvyed these up into length. Some are short posts, just a photo, while others are longer. All are amazing posts. And YES, that is my favorite cat above. Thanks to Suze* from Miss Vinyl Ahoy for being the guest editor this week.
- LOLCats: It’s Cold Outside
- The Sartorialist: Burlesque Dancer in Milano
- Geeokologie: The Periodic Table of Star Wars
Short ‘n’ Sweet:
- idée_géniale: Coraline in the City
- *Miss Vinyl Ahoy: Does the Cat Approve of My New Shoes?*
- The Clothes Horse: Seen Reclining on an Ocean Swell
- What A Nerd Would Wear: The World’s Easiest DIY Skirt
- Fashion Atelier: The Picture of Dorian Grey Was Made Into a Movie??! AWESOME
- Shoe-A-Day: All About Buffalo Exchange
- Leproust Vintage: Hometown Antics
If you’re interested in (1) being in next week’s Friday Top 10, or (2) being a guest editor, comment on this post or send an e-mail to email@example.com.